Physical Therapy Services
At Optimal Physical Therapy and Sports Performance, we take your health and well-being personally. Not only do we want to provide the best therapy possible, we also want you to enjoy your experience with us. That’s why — before, during and after your visit — we’ll listen to your concerns and help you to reach your objectives as comfortably as possible. We strive to exceed your expectations.
We provide physical therapy for most conditions, including:
- Sports Medicine
- Neurologic Conditions
- Occupational Medicine
We provide additional specialized services in:
- Athletic enhancement training
- Custom foot orthotic evaluation and fabrication
- Craniomandibular complex (TMJ) evaluation and treatment
- Work reconditioning and injury prevention programs
- Fitness Program design and progression
- Programs for clients that have been discharged from formal physical therapy
- Return to fitness programs following cancer treatment
- Fall prevention programs for the elderly
- Chronic pain programs
- Community lecturing on desired topics
WELCOME! If you are looking for a physical therapist, we would be pleased to serve you. Optimal Physical Therapy and Sports Performance is owned and operated by longtime residents of Cranberry, Pat and Lee Ann Sheehy.
We having been serving Cranberry Township and surrounding areas (Mars, Wexford, Evans City, Zelienople, Gibsonia, and Beaver County) since 2002. We are a 6 time Gold Winner of the Tribune Review’s Readers Choice Award for Best Physical Therapy in the Pittsburgh North Region and a 5 time winner for Best Physical Therapy by the Cranberry Eagle’s Community Choice Awards. We live and work in the community that we serve. Many of our patients report feeling like they are treated as part of our “family” opposed to being within a large corporately owned facility.